SUP'n SIP : HOTEL to HOTEL
An easy 2 mile paddle, launching from the Runnymede Hotel and heading to the Swan Hotel at Staines. Hopefully time for refreshments halfway!
Time & Location
15 Jun 2023, 19:00 – 20:50
Egham, Windsor Rd, Egham TW20 0AG, UK
About the Event
The third SUP'n SIP will take us downstream to the riverside Swan Hotel and back, stopping for a pint on the turn.
We will launch from and return to the TThe Runnymede Hotel (right hand end of the car park).
As always, this is a social paddle (not a race) and the aim is to enjoy the river and have a chat along the way with some like-minded folk.
Whether you're a regular paddler or just need a reason to get out on the water the SUP'n SIPS are for you. You can use your own board or hire one of ours. The only requirement is that you are a competant paddler (see below).
PARKING : Park at the far right hand side of the car park (when facing the hotel)
ACCESS to RIVER : Via the grassy/gravelly river bank on the far right of the hotel.
- Paddlers must be competent (able to fully control a board) and must take full responsibility for their own ability.
- If you bring your own board please arrive 20minutes before the departure time to set your gear up.
- just SUP uk accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings/equipment and participants paddle at entirely their own risk.
- Participants using their own boards are reasponsible for ensuring they have the appropriate licence to use the river.
- Own-board participants must also ensure that their equipment, including leashes and PFDs are in good working order.
- Should the weather or river conditions prevent the event from going ahead (for safety reasons), just SUP uk will roll any fees paid on to the next event.
- PFDs (buoyancy aids) are included in the cost of hiring a board and are mandatory for those hiring a board.
- PFDs are also mandatory for those using their own boards.
- Register for the event below and select OWN BOARD or HIRE BOARD options.
- Number of places is limited.
- Cost of drinks/food is not included in any fees paid to attend the event.
- Paddles in the river for 6.45pm please.
I will hire a board for this event.£25.00
I will use my own board.£5.00