SUP'n SIP : LONGSIDE LAKE
A completely new SUP location at Longside Lake at Thorpe, near Egham. This is a social sup with a difference...!
Time & Location
15 Sept 2022, 17:30 – 19:30
Egham, Longside Lake, Egham TW20, UK
About the Event
We're heading off to a lake for this SUP'n SIP and hooking up with our friends at CJM Ski & Wake.
As well as a gorgeous lake to explore and paddle around, plus you'll also be able to have a go at a Time Trial where you can paddle as fast (or not) as you can around a short course and record your time - just for fun! It's a great way to paddle a little harder than normal and see if you can beat your time or your mate!
In addition we can meet, talk SUP and network with other paddlers AND get a free drink (beer or otherwise!). There's changing facilities, free parking and safety provision too.
- Paddlers must be competent (able to fully control a board) and take full responsibility for their ability.
- Participants using their own boards are reasponsible for ensuring they have their own adequate liability insurance.
- Own-board participants must also ensure that their equipment, including leashes and PFDs are in good working order.
- PFDs are mandatory for all participants whether using their own board or hiring one.
- just SUP uk and CJM Wake & Ski accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings/equipment.
- Should the weather prevent the event from going ahead due to safety reasons, just SUP uk will roll any fees paid on to the next event.
- Ticket type
I will use my own SUPPrice£10.00
- Ticket type
I will hire a SUPPrice£20.00