SUP'n SIP : THE DESBOROUGH LOOP
This is a gentle route around Desborough Island (appx 1 hour 30 minutes) finishing off at the Old Crown, Weybridge for a well earned drink.
Time & Location
30 Jun 2022, 18:45 – 20:40
Weybridge, Thames St, Weybridge KT13 8NG, UK
About the Event
We will launch at Weybridge Point car park just off Thames Street close to The Minnow Pub in Weybridge. The launch is from the steps opposite the Weybridge rowing club
We will paddle down stream around Desborough Island before turninng left and heading upstream, up the cut towards the riverside Old Crown pub beer garden for refreshments.
As always, this is not a race and no one gets left behind and all are welcome. You are welcome to use your own board or hire one of ours.
- PFDs (buoyancy aids) are mandatory for all participants.
- Those using their own boards are respnsible for ensuring they are licencesed for the Thames and liability insurance.
- Own board users should arrive appx 20-30 minutes before in order to gear up.
- just SUP uk is not responsible for any damage or loss to own board users equipment or personal belongings.
- This event is for competent paddlers (ie. can steer, stop, turn around and remain in control of a board nat all times).
- The cost of hiring a board includes all equipment (incl PFD) and river licences.
- Should the weather or river flow prevent the event from going ahead due to safety reasons, just SUP uk will roll any fees paid on to the next event.
- The cost of drinks/food is not included in any fees paid to attend.
- just SUP uk standard terms and conditions apply to all board hirers.
- Confirm your registration and select the appropriate ticket type.
- Ticket type
I will use my own boardPrice£5.00
- Ticket type
I will hire a boardPrice£25.00