SUP'n SIP Paddle
Time & Location
About the Event
- For competent paddleboarders with or without their own boards.
- Duration : appx 1.5-2 hours (including stop). Appx. 1hr to 1hr 15mins paddling time.
- Pace : GENTLE (it's a social event after all).
- Distance : appx 2.8 miles.
- Description :
A steady paddle up stream, past some historic sites of interest, to The Bells of Ouzely pub at Old Windsor. Then a 30-40minute break to take on much needed fluids, followed by a gentle downstream paddle back to the just SUP uk base at Runnymede.
The objective is to share a paddle with some like-minded paddleboarders and enjoy the river and a pint (other beverages are available!). It is not a race and no one gets left behind.
- Got your own board ? : Great, you are welcome to bring it along. No charge.
- Need to hire a board? : No problem. You can hire one at a special rate of £25. Once regsitered for the event please go to the Book Now link at the top of the page and select SUP'n SIP Social Paddle to book your board.
- Places are limited so booking early is advised.
- Drinks are not included in the costs.
- Participents must have paddleboarded before and level of competence must include: able to control the board, steering, stopping & getting on/off unaided.
- just SUP uk accepts no respnsibility for any equipment not part of the just SUP uk business.
- It will be assumed that participants using their own boards have obtained the relevant license to use the river and have their own liability insurance.
- Own-board participants must also ensure that their equipment including leashes and PFDs are in good working order.
- If the event has to be called off due to poor weather conditions all/any fees will be carried over to the next alternative date.
just SUP uk standard T&Cs will apply to all participants hiring a SUP.