Thu, 28 Apr|
SUP'n SIP 3 : RUNNYMEDE HOTEL
Join us for another friendly, social paddle - this time launching and returning to the wonderful Runnymede Hotel. Bring your own SUP or hire one from us.
Time & Location
28 Apr 2022, 18:00
Egham, Windsor Rd, Egham TW20 0AG, UK
About the Event
This time we're stopping for refreshments at the end of the paddle until the evenings get a little longer (and warmer!)
We're going to head upstream, past Runnymede (just SUP HQ!) and paddle around the French Bros moorings. Then it will be an easy paddle back to the warm hotel for a drink (or two).
As always, the pace will be relaxed and the trip is all about sharing the glide and paddling as a group.
It's a great way to meet like minded paddlers, make new friends and/or reconnect with some old ones! Places are limited for safety reasons so reserve yours now.
PARKING : Free parking at the Runnymee Hotel.
ACCESS : Via the tow path upstream of the Lock.
Please take care crossing the parking area with boards and wet-shoes are recommended.
- Paddlers must be competent (able to fully control a board) and must take full responsibility for their own ability.
- If you bring your own board please arrive 30 minutes before the departure time to get set up.
- just SUP uk accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings/equipment and participants paddle at entirely their own risk.
- Participants using their own boards are reasponsible for ensuring they have the appropriate licence to use the river.
- Own-board participants must also ensure that their equipment, including leashes and PFDs are in good working order. The wearing of a PFD is now mandatory for all participants in just SUP uk group paddles.
- Should the weather or river conditions prevent the event from going ahead (for safety reasons), just SUP uk will roll any fees paid on to the next event.
- PFDs (buoyancy aids) are included in the fee paid to participate and are mandatory.
- Register for the event and select OWN BOARD or HIRE BOARD options.
- Complete the Consent & Medical Declaration Form (even if using your own board)
- Number of places is limited.
- Cost of drinks/food is not included in any fees paid to attend the event.
- Paddles in the river for 6.00pm please (subject to change but you will be notified if this happens).
Using my own board.
Using a HIRE board.